View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 01:43

Default Re: Monogramming ribbon Tutorial

Thanks so much for this idea! I had tried to make a monogrammed bow (since my mom just bought a Brother PR 620 woo hoo!!!!) and it was proving pretty difficult. That's probably b/c my embroidery skills are even more lacking than my bowmaking skills - and that's pretty bad LOL! I was just putting the letter on the ribbon and then trying to make the bow fit. What a great idea - to use the tape! Now, if I can just refold the bow the way it was.....hmmmmmm....project for this weekend!
THanks
Lesley
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.