View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2007, 07:04
mbland mbland is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 450

These are usually called stacked or layered boutique bows. you have the same fold for each bow but you use different widths and then add spikes in between one of the layers.