Thread: bottlecap
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 10:49

Default bottlecap

i know this is a topic that comes up all them time--but you that use the 2 part epox mix (envirotex i think) i have a question!!

i got some and tried it last night--here is my question--some of the mixture ran off the bottlecap and then when i went to get them off--there is the mixture on the inside and some hanging off the cap. so my question is--how do you keep it from running over? i am thinking about making dh make me something that i set the caps on (like a nail head) and then if it runs over--it drips down. would that work? i got most of the excess off--but my fingers hurt no from picking at it

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.