| | How to resize & crop image using 'Paint'
Almost every PC has 'Paint' installed. So here is the 'paint' version.
1. Right click the image you want to edit, then click 'open with', then choose 'paint'. If 'paint' is not in your list, click 'choose program' then 'paint'.
2. In paint, click 'image' then 'stretch' or press ctrl+w as shown.
3. enter percentage. You may have to test several value and pick the one you want.
4. image resized. Now we need to crop.
1) click the rectangle icon which is 'select' tool
2) click and drag to select the object, then press ctrl+c to copy the object selected.
3)press ctrl+n to open a new Paint Window. Press ctrl+v to paste to this new window.
4) press ctrl+s to save the resized and cropped image to your PC.