Thread: bows for crocs
View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 11-08-2007, 04:57
princesszoe princesszoe is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 47

Oriental Trading used to sell the little black rubber part that goes into the hole of the croc, like on the jibbitz. Sorry not sure what that is called. You can check their website, but I don't know what you would search. If I can find one of my catalogs, I will get back with you with a product number.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies