Thread: Clear "buttons"
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2008, 01:36
Kim Raybon's Avatar
Kim Raybon Kim Raybon is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 328
Default Clear "buttons"

Can someone tell me what yoy call the clear button things that you put pictures in and use on bows. I guess they are like bottlecaps??
Email: [email protected]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links