View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2008, 07:32
Peach2214's Avatar
Peach2214 Peach2214 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 58
Default Re: Does anyone know what these are called?

I ordered my ribbon clamps from this site. They shipped pretty quickly and they look good and work well.

Metal Findings
Reply With Quote