View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2008, 04:23
ydelaney's Avatar
ydelaney ydelaney is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 903
Default Does anyone know what these are called?

I wanted to make some ribbon bracelets but not sure where to get the end pieces and thought it would be easier if I knew what they were called. Thanks:-)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links