Thread: Glitter Fabric
View Single Post
  #94 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2015, 08:21
Grace Cstown Grace Cstown is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: China
Posts: 107
Smile Re: Glitter Fabric

It is called glitter or vinyl, which has a flat glue on the backer. If you have cutting machine, you can buy vinyl by roll and shape it into the patterns you like through design editing software. There is also a convenient way for making bling bows. That's some iron-on transfers which combine vinyl and rhinestones. If you have heat press, you can order a proper size for bows and finish make only for one time.

Hope this will be useful:
CSTOWN: Your Rhinestone Transfer Custom Expert. EVERYONE DESERVES TO SHINE!
Reply With Quote