Thread: Headband Help
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 02:50

Default Headband Help

I tried PM Lorraine with the following message but her box is full and she is currently offline. Can someone please help.

Lorraine, I am still debating on getting your HB instructions and had a few questions that I am confused about.. I see there is a bundle back for the woven and basket weaves for 11.00 but I do not want the basket weave I really just want the braided and the regualr woven instructions Which one would that be on this site is it #3? Also the Braided ones is that just a military braid? Thanks as soon as I hear from you I will make a decision.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.