View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-18-2014, 04:00
mydande mydande is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Default What do you call this?


I have been making little bows and have come across something new but I don't know what it's called or if it's ribbon I think it's some type of trim but I can't find it any where. Does anyone know where I can buy this or what it's called.

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trim for bows.jpg (20.9 KB, 65 views)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies