View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 04:35

Default Brilliant Bowmaker Ribbon Length Help Please

I was following the directions for the snap template to make the long tails bow, and with the length they gave, it doesn't seem like it would work (or I was doing it wrong) Is the length correct? Or has somebody found a different length that works for them?

I've also been trying to use the wrap and snap method they do with the lapel pin, but I only know how to do the one they do in the book since they give the length measurement for that, I don't know like how much ribbon I would need at the different widths to make it look decent, or which side to start wrapping it on the measuring template to end up with the 2 loops like in the instructions in the book.

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.