View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 08:31
Default Re: New to cheer bows; Recommendations needed please!!!

Originally Posted by Prettylittlebittyones View Post
I'm so sorry! Thank you though. I did send you a PM to follow up. I'd be grateful for any help you can provide me.
Most of the fine ladies on this site have no issues giving tips, providing help and even referring you to certain websites they use in creating their bows. I started on this site over five years ago and have never turned anyone away.

My best advice is that you conduct a thorough search of this forum becuase the information you are looking for is all contained within prior posts.

I use an iron for vinyl and spandex fabric. I have a Silhouette Cameo cutter that I use for shape and word cutouts. I purchase my ribbons through, my spandex through and my vinyl through

As for tutorial in how to put the cheer bows together, there are many techniques. Again, a search of this forum will give you the directions, but time and practice will help perfect your technique. I personally made bows for over a year before I sold one. Still today I am changing my techniques and learning new ones.

One helpful tip, if the pictures you posted are not your work, please give the creator their credit.

Good Luck!
"Saving the world from pitiful looking cheer bows one cheerleader at a time!"

Find me on Facebook at Cheer Bows by Cheer 'N Bowz

Last edited by gmcks2001; 10-25-2013 at 08:33.