View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 01:00
Smile Helpppp!!! Ideas!!! Hurry!! Pleaseeeee!!

Thanks for clicking the link!!

My very dear friend was killed in a fire last week. She was a local makeup artist who owned a beauty boutique. I worked for her and she taught me everything I knew with makup and fashion.... Our "fashion week" is in a month. I contacted a local clothing boutique that is participating in the event as well as running it to see about an opportunity to make shirts for models with her face on it done in rhinestones....he said he absolutely loved my idea!! My A.D.D. went crazy so now I have thought of about 4 rhinestone shirt designs I want to make to sell at this event and donate the money to the foundation they are starting for her. The event is called bows, buns, and beauty.... I also make hairbows/headbands so this is a perfect opportunity to incorporate what I do into this event. I typically make the bows out of fabric into flowers myself rather than taking premade flowers.....sooooo what I am asking for help with is items that can be added to what I am trying to do as well as a flower design that would be suitable for an upscale adult fashion environment that can be a clip, brooch, or headband. I prefer it to be something I can incorporate crystals into once it is complete.

SUGGESTIONS???? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Sponsored Links