View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 10:30
Default Re: Custom sports bra and shorts set

Originally Posted by Michiibelle View Post
You MADE those? Amazing job!

If you begin to sell some, I'd love to order something for my daughter! She is a very tiny 11 year old (wears a 6X or 7 but every youth sports bra we buy rides up on her as she is long waisted) and we have a had time finding something in her size. If you'd take a special order, I'd love to have one!!

I am in love! I only sew a bit and I'm impressed with your skills! how on earth you sew the stretchy stuff is far beyond me! I've recently started sewing cloth diapers and that PUL is more then enough for me.
Hi and thank you for the compliment. I have been sewing professionally and doing fashion designing for most of my life (over 30 years). I had a custom made boutique in the mall but had to close down after I was diagnosed with cancer. It has been 4 years now So with three daughters that all cheered and I coach and always did things for the girls I decided to just do cheer stuff mostly bows and rhinestone t-shirts. I recently decided to do sports bras because my youngest now 14, soon to be 15 is very tiny...still looks like she is about 10/12. I is so difficult to find things that fit her so I started making her cheer outfits and every liked them so I decided to make the sports bras and shorts part of my store/product.
Sorry for the long story.
I do make them custom order so you can PM or email me at you can select your own color(s) and design.
Thanks again,