Thread: Glitter Fabric
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 03:59
Default Re: Glitter Fabric

Originally Posted by repeatb View Post
I don't mean to hijack anyone's thread, but would desperately like some advice/help. I am searching for the glitter fabric in orange. Unfortunately, I live in the middle of nowhere (...Iowa... don't get me wrong, I love it here, but it's definitely NOT a shopping metropolis!). I've tried online pretty much everywhere also, and short of ordering from china (which I may end up giving up and doing), I'm stuck.

----hopping back in to add... I would even go for black glitter fabric too.... orange would be my preference, but my daughter's college colors are orange/black/white so I'd be okay with adding color to the bow------

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I do have access to a heat press and can order the glitter vinyl and cost, but I don't want a "hard" bow, which I'm assuming the vinyl will create. I want a stiff bow like the fabric in a normal bow, so I assumed this new glitter fabric would be the way to go.
Spandex house has a copper color that can pass for orange (cracked ice) however it does turn out very stiff. also youe can use theblack thar you have and put orange ribbon on the back, I like that much better than the fabric color. I have one I did for a team last year I will post a pic ater tonight so you can see.