View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:50
Default Re: Paracord Bracelet Charms?

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx View Post
I know this is a pretty old thread BUT my daughter who is recovering from a head injury wants to do these. I've ordered the cord and blank charms and even already made images. WE have to print them ourselves and I need to know what to print them on (type of paper). Also, I was reading that the epoxy stickers it comes with doesn't hold good. What else do I need to buy her? Thanks in advance, we truly do appreciate it.

Suzanne Tarkington
You will want a punch to get a good shape for the charm. If you are using the oval charms, there is a punch made by Marvy Urchida that is the right size.

If you print at home, you will want to seal the image so it doesn't bleed at all. I print at the store, so I am not the best person to ask about doing that.

I have been using Magic Glos instead of stickers. MG is a UV curing resin. You put it out in the sun and it hardens in abotu 15 minutes. Its pricy, but since I use so little to make the charms, it last a long time. MG is pretty easy to use and is waterproof too, unlike some other resins and glazes.

Retail site:

Wholesale site: