View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:14
Default Re: Can you stand one more "help me with my twisteds"? I have pictures to critique!

I pretty much only use ribbon from Hair Bow Center. It has just the hintiest hint of sheen to it and I just love it!

I do work with some HL and RABOM, too.

I have been experimenting with reshaping some bows I've made in the past. Hated bows that I glare at whenever I look at them.

I must say that being told I just need to reshape them, rather than trying to do something different, has helped!!!

And my past thought has been NOT to starch too much because bows I see in boutiques do not ever seem to be starched to death, I have found that a few squirts of spray starch is doing the trick!

I am very happy! Hated bows are suddenly finding themselves displayed on my ribbon holder!

I did just buy the lil hiccups instructions. I am always looking for small subtle differences in instructions that might be the "wow" factor for me improving myself. And tomorrow, Gator Bite in my cart! Can I get the gator bite through this site? Or do I just need to go to her website?