View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 03:58

Default Spandex Fabric for cheer bows

Hi ladies, It is that time of the year again.....preparing for next season. I was making my list for fabrics that I need and looking online to see what new patterns are out there. I noticed that Spandex house has a bowout sale on 11+ colors of the mimi dots hologram fabric. they average $4.00/yard which is about 75% off the regular price.....However there is a 10 yard minimum. Because these are all the basic solid colors that we all use, I wanted to see if anyone whated to go in with me to purchase for the upcomming season.....
Let me know. I figure if we get 4-5 people, it will work out to be an average of 2 - 2 1/2 of each color per person.
Thanks ladies, will keep checking back to see if anyone is interested.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.