View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2013, 09:53
MelTx MelTx is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 63
Default Re: Bottle caps with images and polymer clay

Originally Posted by frteach View Post
I think you mean a cabochon, which is a round (or other shaped) piece of glass used in jewelry making.

yes thats it. I dont like epoxy stickers so Ill stick to the resin LOL
Please visit my page.!/MyGirlsRibbonAndMore
Reply With Quote