View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 04:34
Default Re: Ask me anything...

Originally Posted by yellaribbon View Post
Hey y'all. It's Nancy from Yella Ribbon. I see there are a couple threads about my decision to retire from making cheer bows. I have been a member here for a while but never make it over to look. I was searching ribbon smart on google and came upon a thread tonight.

If you have questions for me about why I made the move or about how to make bows (or about anything really) I would be happy to answer them. I think I get notifications. I will try to set it up so that I do. I will check back. It's late here. Been working on the web site all day. I'm tired.

The yellaribbon site is still showing up. I'm trying to figure out how to take that out. If anyone can offer any instruction I would appreciate it.
I would be interested to know why you decided to change your direction if its not personal - you are so successful. There are a lot more bow makers now, but Yella is well known. Just curious.
And on another note, did you use a machine to heat seal your ends because I would be interested in buying one. Its the one thing that bugs me. A woodburning tool can not get them that perfect with multiple layers, I have tried.
I'm sad you wont be making bows, I always admired them, but good luck in the ribbon sales!