View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:05
Default Re: Paracord Bracelet Charms?

Due to the holiday that is about to begin in China, I went ahead and ordered these. I am going to post the order form link here for those that want to order some. They should arrive this week. I ordered a limited number and will only have 75 sets (charm + sticker) available on a first come first serve basis. You may order as few or as many as you like up to that max of 75. Once I hit 75 sets ordered, I will close the form to new orders and will post an update here.

I have never used these and do not have them yet so I can only answer certain questions. The pictures below show what they will look like and the dimensions. I am eager to try them myself. The stickers work just like the bottlecap ones and since there is an indentation in the charm, I would expect the stickers to stay on quite well, just like they do in flat bottlecaps.

They are $1.10 each set (charm + sticker). You will receive only one invoice which will include the sets you ordered plus pp and shipping to you. As soon as you pay, these will go out immediately. I expect them to arrive by the end of the week. I will post an update once they arrive at my home and will begin invoicing at that time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $(KGrHqV,!lEFD)eZzTqBBRC0REuUFg~~60_14.jpg (1.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg $(KGrHqZ,!h!FEJQFOOgZBRC0VV7YDQ~~60_14.jpg (1.2 KB, 96 views)
Retail site:

Wholesale site: