View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-01-2013, 09:25
showbaby showbaby is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 184
Default Re: Are these bottlecaps or something else? Help please!

There are flat bottlecaps, alta caps, and flatback buttons that sound what you might be looking for. For the buttons you need a button maker which is like a press that makes them. I have seen some of the people on Etsy offer to do custom buttons with your provided images. The bottle caps and alta caps require you to have a 1" image which you can purchase ready made or make your own of you have a graphics program. Then you punch or cut the circle shape out, glue it to the cap, and cover with a sealer (liquid) or a ready made plastic disk made for bottlecaps.
Reply With Quote