View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2013, 03:58
showbaby showbaby is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 184
Default Re: Are these bottlecaps or something else? Help please!

Do they look like this?

These are flatback buttons. There are several people on here that make these. They are all over Etsy. And, I can't remember the person that has a sponsored link on this site but hers are very nice. Just do a search for flatback buttons or if your looking for a special character on them google might help.

ETA: After I hit send the sponsors like popped up.
Reply With Quote