View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2013, 03:29
BowmummyAmy BowmummyAmy is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 9
Default Are these bottlecaps or something else? Help please!

Hi all,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I am curious about some bow centres I've seen. The are 1" circle exactly like a bottlecap but without the "frill" of a bottlecap, literally just the 1" image? I hope I've explained what I mean properly lo! But id appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for
Thanks so much
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
ecommerce web hosting