View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:06
Default Any tutorial's for this owl or turtle?

First I would like to say THANK YOU for the How To sticky and all the helpful instruction tutorials on there, I have done a few and they were great!! However, I have searched and searched for a tutorial for this certain owl and turtle, my niece is having a birthday party and insists she gets to give one (yes I asked she only pick one for my sake ) to give out to the other little girls as party favors! I have had no luck, so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for a tutorial for either, and I am willing to pay if reasonable for good instructions (: I will attempt to upload them so you can see, I hope I do it right

I was thinking I could play with the 3D pumpkin body and get the shell right, but then I seen how it appears the head goes into the shell and the way the head is in general has me stumped!

I would be forever thankful if someone could point me in the direction of some instructions for free or where to purchase, as it would mean So so much to make them for the birthday. TIA!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg il_fullxfull.253474951.jpg (34.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg il_570xN.362401862_8081.jpg (90.4 KB, 44 views)
Sponsored Links