View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 05:00
Default Re: Looking for photographer & models for boys ties

I have a 5yr old little boy who'd love to model them for you! He loves to model and gets super excited when he gets packages in the mail. I'd be willing to do an even trade for products he models and send you several different photos for ea item. If you want to communicate directly to me that's fine with me...or if you'd feel safer going through a modeling group he's listed with Sweet Grace Models and you could book him through them also. They do NOT charge boutiques to list with them but they do make the models leave credit card info on file. Once you ship the ties/suspenders/etc to the model they have 14 days to take 5-10 photos of the model wearing your items - some full body shots, some close up shots and at least one shot of the product by itself also. If the model doesn't return satisfactory photos within 14 days then Sweet Grace Models will charge the model the full value of the items and send you payment. It's a little more time and effort going through them...but it does give you peace of mind knowing you won't be sending merchandise to someone and risk not getting photos back in return.

Here's a link to my son's comp card if you want to see sample pics. If you're interested just let me know and we'd be happy to work with you.!/photo.php...type=3&theater