View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:07

Default Modeling Service Missing Pics

I have been receiving some awesome pics back from the modeling service I have been using for my new Etsy shop "Lolafina" with one exception. I have not gotten back pictures from one of the models and the modeling service has not been able to contact her either. It has been about six weeks since I sent her headband. The modeling service has given me the ok to invoice her which I have done and they also said if I do not hear from her, that they will pay me for my product. Do you think I should be paid by them or chalk it up to bad luck? Also she will be removed from the service-really too bad because she is a beautiful little girl!

Let me know what you would do.
Cecilia

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.