View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:41
Default Note from a ribbon order...(funny)

I thought that since we are all ribbon purchasers here you all would get a kick out of this.
Last week I ordered ribbon from a new place I hadn't tried out before. This is the note that I got in the box when my order arrived...
"Your ribbon has been gently taken from our warehouse shelves with sterilized contamination free gloves and placed onto a silk pillow.

A team of 70 employees inspected your ribbon to make sure it was in the best possible condition before shipping. We smiled at it affectionately and each of us took a moment to say our goodbyes.

Then, our Zen master from Tibet lit a candle and a hush fell over the crowd as he put your ribbon in the finest cardboard box that money can buy.

We all had a wonderful celebration afterwards and the whole party marched down the street to the post office where the entire city of Montreal waved "Adieu" to your package, tears of happiness everywhere...

We hope you had a wonderful time shopping at We had a lovely time working for you and your picture is on our wall as "Customer of the Year" and songs are being sung in your honor.

We're all exhausted from all the celebrations, but can't wait for the opportunity to help you again so be sure and visit again soon!"

I thought that was pretty funny!
Facebook -
Etsy -

Last edited by LCMays; 08-22-2012 at 01:44.
Sponsored Links