View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2012, 03:31
camila_n_co's Avatar
camila_n_co camila_n_co is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 140
Default Is this twill ribbon?

I cut these off a pair of summer shorts I bought a few months back and just got around to do something with them. Now if im not mistaken this ribbon is called twill. Right? I may be wrong

I googled twill ribbon but got a thinner color version of this. Not sure if there is a diffrent term for this more thicker no color ribbon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0656.jpg (34.3 KB, 41 views)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links