View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 05:22
Default Re: Bottle Cap images try

Originally Posted by forever_crafts View Post
I ordered some bottle caps to try and while I am waiting for them I decided that I need to try to make some images; so I made a 4x6 template using MS Word and made some images, then i saved them as a pdf, then i opend the pdf using paint and saved it as jpeg. now I need some of you the BC expert ladies to tell me if the images are right and you can print them as normal? are they the right size? Does anybody know what should i do to thoes 2 black edges in the photo? Please feel free to try them and let me know if there is anything I can do to make them better. TIA
I printed them on both matte (accidently) and glossy. The sizes came out nicely. When I used my hole punch, there was no black edges on the circles. The images with the single BG came out much better than the images with a bunch of BG in them. They were a little blurry. Since I'm new to this, I'm not sure how to make the images sharper. I'm not too computer savvy either...which is why I just buy mine Thank you for letting me be a tester & good luck with making these cute images!!