View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 09:20

Default How to Make Stethoscope Tags and Badge Reels??

Hi ladies! This is my first time posting on here but I have been browsing for a week or so and have seen some great ideas! Everyone is so talented! I've been teaching myself to make bottle cap necklaces for my daughter and nieces and I recently discovered the stethoscope tags while searching for images. I am trying to find info on how to make the tags using the tags in the picture. I work in radiology at a local hospital and have a lot of nursing pals so I really want to get the stethoscope tags and badge reels made! They look so cute and I can't wait to share them. Does anyone know how to make the stethoscope tags? Is it a button? I've been looking online for button makers and they can be super expensive. Is there a cheaper way to make them? Any ideas, tutorials or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stethoscope-Id-Tag_20090760215.jpg (22.2 KB, 33 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.