Thread: *Tutus*
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 01:07
Default Re: *Tutus*

Originally Posted by 5girls View Post
3 times the cost of material is how I price my tutus. The really cheap ones ($8) probably aren't very full, that or they are really under selling them selves.
When taking in supply costs don't forget to include the tulle, the elastic, thread, ribbon (if adding a bow or ribbon strips), and any other little things that you use or had to buy to make it, that includes any shipping costs you may have had to pay for items purchased over the internet. You can also include an allowance for gasoline, if you have to drive to the store to buy the supplies.
Yuo don't want to over price because people will just over look your items, but under pricing send a stigma that you items are not good quality. Also keep in mind what you would be willing to pay for it!

Thank you. I do not ever add in the cost of gas mostly because I do not want to figure it out but that is a great tip! Thank you
Do you think that cost is too high? What is your thoughts on that, if you don't mind me asking?
**I am here to better myself and my work. I have no room for drama so don't include me and don't take your bad day out on me - just smile!**
Much Love & Happiness!