View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 12:30
Default Re: Does anyone have a Tecre button maker?

Originally Posted by msgoode2u View Post
Hello. I know this thread is old but didn't want to open a new thread since my questions are about this machine. I was wondering if there is 1 machine that you can buy that can do all size buttons (e.g. 1", 1'.5", 2", & 2.25")? Also I read several people don't like or have problems with their hand cutter. Do you recommend another cutter? Thanks for the info. I'm interested in purchasing one soon.
I think you might be able to do that with the Badge-A-Matic machines but I don't really recommend them. I've heard too many bad things about the Badge A Matic machines; I'm a huge fan of the Tecre machines though! Even though they're more expensive, they're very sturdy and worth your money. I currently have a 1" and 2.25" Tecre button machines. If you don't like the hand cutter that comes with it, you can always buy the graphic punch (which is a little more expensive) or purchase one of those scrapbooking punches from Michaels or Joanns. For the 1" button machine, you would need to buy a 1.25" circle punch since the images always need to be 1.313" in size before they're made into a button.