View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:49
Default Re: how to get this look?

Originally Posted by midwestmommy574 View Post
Oh and FYI if you don't get a response it's not that people don't want to help. There are a TON of reasons you may not get a response. Posts get buried... I check this forum daily and only today saw this post Feel free to just make another post that says bump or something along those lines and it will bring it back up. Sometimes people DO see the post but they plain ol' don't have a clue how it's made. Don't take it personally Join in on other conversations too. The more you are willing tot share and help out the more you get in return. Welcome!
I agree 100%. I also just saw the post, but would have not been able to help had I seen it the day you posted it. To be honest, had I known how to help, I wouldn't have offered had I seen your second comment. People help by choice, not by obligation. They generally are more willing to help people that contribute to the forum. The forum is a lot slower than it used to be so not as many people are responding in general.

My advise is to participate and make friends. There are some wonderful talented women on here and tons to learn. We would welcome any contributions you could make because we all still have so much to learn