View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 07:55

Default Re: Cheer Bow Key Chains

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareNakedCleaners View Post
How do you keep them from getting crushed?
I find that when I use HnB and a spandex or sequin dot fabric, I do not need to use anything to stiffen them to keep from crushing. The extra body of the HnB and fabric takes care of that.

On a side note, these are very fun to make and you can also use the same size bows to make flip flops and headbands too. Here is a sample of what I have made using that same size bow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Breast Cancer Keychain.JPG (154.1 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg 3 Inch Tic Toc with Coordinating Headband.jpg (26.5 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg half & half Flip Flops.jpg (33.8 KB, 196 views)

Find me on Facebook at Cheer Bows by Cheer 'N Bowz
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.