View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2012, 01:11
lilhunnybee's Avatar
lilhunnybee lilhunnybee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hudson, New Hampshire
Posts: 1,078
Default Re: anyone purchase SBB instructions?

I have them.. I bought them about 4 or 5 years ago though.. They were/are the only instructions I have. I liked them.. but I will tell you practice is the key.. My bows sucked for about a year or so after I got her tut.. I'd say the tut was about 20%.. the other 80% was me. I don't have templets and have never used them.. I guess it's all about what you are looking for! HTH
__________________
- Nicole - Mommy to 1 bow fabulous little princess -
Need mini pinwheel bows? Well you're in luck! PM me for more info!

Shop with me on Etsy - www.loopyforbows.etsy.com
"Like" Me on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/LoopyForBows
I'm also a Bow Brat on facebook, Check us out - https://www.facebook.com/TheBowBratz
Follow me on Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/loopyforbows/
Reply With Quote