View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:58
Default Re: how is this ribbon ric rac made???

Pat!!!! POOOOO!!!!! I didn't get the e-mail! I even checked my SPAM folder!!!! Re-send it! Soooooooo excited to talk "embroidery" with you!!!!
Originally Posted by pat font View Post
YES!!!! Got it on monday and I sent you an email the day after you responded to my PM says from
Anyway got it on monday done quite few appliques already and gone thru several dramatic moments making them LOL first my needle broke in the middle od an applique since here there are no small thread spools I had to buy the big ones so they wont fit and thread got stuck till I figured I had to put it in the was a nightmare trying to get back to the same spot on design after turning off machine...and second one I unplugged the machine accidentaly during an applique and same thing!!!!!!!!! Thanks god someone at an embroidery group on Fb helped me LOL.
Finally got the PE780D and I am as happy as I can be with this machine.Only thing that stinks is that I can`t find nice blanks here so in the mean time had to buy some not as nice and pay twice the price LOL but will order this week just trying to decide if going with monag or kavio.
I will post pick tomorrow anyway was going to pm you about this.Original stitches on facebook where they have a great pic posting of a proyect done with their freebie of this month go check it here

Curly Girls Designs...because hair deserves flair!