View Single Post
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 01:00
patjnj's Avatar
patjnj patjnj is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,410
Default Re: Still confused....

Originally Posted by LPLKaryn View Post
A "flat" "classic" "basic" two loop bow would be called a tuxedo bow.

A "twisted" two loop bow would be a Twist or Two loop twisted bow.
I'm such an idiot. I asked the wrong question.

The "Basic Bow" in the NBNG chart looks like it has two stacked bows, each with 4 loops, for a total of 8. I was wondering if that style is also made with just one layer/4 loops. And how does it (the one layer part) differ from a pinwheel?

Pat, Proud Proponent of Wilton's Pretty Purple Cookie Cutter Set
Reply With Quote