View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:42

Default Bad follow through from customer..what do you think?

Hey Ladies,

I have this one customer that is local that has told me that she is going to be ordering bows for the last month or so. I have contacted her multiple times to get her final numbers but she never seems to have them. I can see on her page that she competes next week and I still have not heard from her. What do you do? I don't want her to tell people that I did not have them ready in time but she never finalized her order from me. She knows alot of people in the area and I don't want it to affect my business. What would you do?

I emailed her last week and told her that I would not have time to order the material if she did not pay a deposit and give me numbers and she texted back and said she would have them that night but I never heard back. Do I just drop it? I don't want to be blamed for them not having bows .....help!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.