View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:42
messy678 messy678 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
Default What kind of bow topper is this?

I have been trying to figure out what kind of bow this, how to make, etc. The only info I can find on toppers is the two loop or twister topper. Does anyone know to make the little bow in the middle? Any and all help would be appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4in-gingham-spike-bows-ads.jpg (128.0 KB, 170 views)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links