View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 07:14
Default Re: Ordering Fake Bow Samples

Hey Ladies! Got the same email too!

Alright, thank you. I understand. In the past we have ordered bows sans receiving samples. At the first competition we had 11 bows fall apart midst preforming because of the horrible quality. we didn't get a chance to check and make sure they were up to our standard and quality. Therefore, it's not in my interest or the rest of our organizations to make a purchase without making sure the bows are what we want. I am going to put an idea, but of course the veto is in your hands. Would you be willing to ship us the sample, well make sure its what we would like, and then ship it back out to you? Like I said, it's totally up to you.
Have a great night!

On Feb 19, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Ann <> wrote:

Hi Liz. *Thank you for your inquiry. *I do not provide physical samples of bows until orders are placed. *Samples are sent via picture. *The physical sample comes with your order as an additional bow free of charge.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 18, 2012, at 10:41 PM, wrote:

I hope your day is going great. I was wondering if you would be able to ship me out a sample bow for our team of 25 people. I will show the sample bow to our team, and if we like them (which there is no doubt we will!) then I will not hesitate to place an order. We believe that your bow company is the best of the best.

The bow we are interested in would be an all-white bow. If you could incorporate sequins, glitter, or rhinestones, that would be great. Also, our team is 'Fury' (logo is fire) so that would just give you a few ideas as far as our bow. Thanks!
"Saving the world from pitiful looking cheer bows one cheerleader at a time!"

Find me on Facebook at Cheer Bows by Cheer 'N Bowz