View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:16
Default Re: Websites and or Facebook?

Originally Posted by woodkins View Post
I have both a facebook and website. I find I get alot of traffic on the site from people seeing us on facebook. The website is very affordable it is $8.00 per month and FB is free.

I sell at a few local comps & typically sell between 75-150 bows and 40-80 keychain bows per show depending on the size of the comp & number of athletes attending.

I would also suggest sending a sample to local coaches. I sold bows to one team & that coach was friends with coaches of 3 other HS varsity teams, so from one sale I gained 4 teams worth of orders.

Selling bows is my full time job now & I probably work many more hours than I would in a traditional job, but I love every minute of it.
What webhosting/website service do you use for $8? that sounds aforable to me!
Wow, 75-100 bows is awesome... I would love to make bows full time Are these high school competitions? I thougth of trying one out next year if I can find one that doesn't have someone. do you sell alot of school color bows (you reasearch who will be there type thing) or just fun bows, ect.... I would appreciate any ideas, I would have probally never tougth to take that many!