View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 04:50

Default Websites and or Facebook?

Hello Cheer Bow makers!! Do most of you have websites and or facebook pages or both?

I have been working on both of mine for the last month and boy is it a lot of work! For the last few years, I just did word of mouth and was doing fine with it. But now we have moved to another state and the high school my daughter is at is 4 times the size of her old one so now I am going to have to work harder to make the sales.

I am working in a brochure, I know somewhere on here I saw that someone else has done this so any advice would be great!

Also how do you find local competitions to have tables at? I haven't done this before because I was working full time but since I seem to have a lot of time on my hands (as well as cheerbows), I think I want to try it!

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.