View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 12:59

Default Making Bottlecaps with Avery Design Pro

is REALLY Easy.

Thanks to Jill - who sent me her template for avery design pro - I got to playing around with this software and Boy is it easier than PSP. I created a different type of template from Jills that will let you create several different bottlecaps in one document.

I have some instructions I've created, but I need someone to test them for me - someone that hasn't used Avery Design Pro to make bottlecaps, but wants to learn. That way I can make sure the instructions make sense.

If you are interested in testing these for me let me know. I"ll need your e-mail.

The instructions are in a large Word Document with pics and text for each step.

Regina
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.