View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 11:28
Default Re: SBB Bow instructions; Worth it?

Originally Posted by karyna View Post
I bought her instructions yesterday at noon.. she had them on sale for 30.00 for all 3 of them like the ones Dandelion purchased. I've sent her 2 emails and posted on her FB page.. I don't mean to sound grouchy, but I hate waiting so long for a response, I mean at least aknowledge me.. I know that she is a busy lady but arent we all.. it's a pdf doc... if she has instructions for imm download at her sister's site .. she def need to add this one too.. don't mean to bash on her I actually love the fact that she is so successful... but she needs better CS.. just my opinion.

I am having the same problem with no response. We can't get on FB at work and since I live in the boondocks of East Texas, I can't get online at home. I bought her pre-order spiral bound book on 1/10/12. I totally understood that this was pre-ordered to be shipped at a later date. All I want to know is what the estimated date of shipment is. That's all!!! I've already paid for it!! Can anyone help me with this problem. I also understand that she's very busy, but a simple reply would be great!