View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 03:54

Default Having a problem with bottlecaps

I made and printed some bottle cap images. I took everyone's advice and sealed them with clear nail polish but for some reason some of them smear and some don't. i coated them a few times. glued them to the bottle cap and let them sit for a few days then i mod podged over them and they were fine. let them sit for a few more days and put the resin over and all of a sudden some of them smear. This has happened every time i make them. A few are fine but a few are messed up. don't know what i am doing wrong. I did make sure to coat the front back and edges of the images.

If it helps I am using HP premium 5x7 photo paper and an HP PSC 1510 inkjet printer. I would just get them developed but there is no way to convert my document to a photo that i can see on my computer.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.