View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 11:27
Default Re: Shamrock ribbon Sculptures

I'm self taught but I can make the hamrock in the original photo. I make 3 and 4 leaf. I'll have to go get them out of storage which migh take a while to show you photos. Or I can just make one and share the steps with the hipgirl forum. I would be happy to share with you all for free. I just don't want to get into any trouble or make someone mad by giving something away for free that is out there for purchase. I have to m uch going on to go and read the rules right now. Can someone else who knows them and wants me to do this let me know if this is allowed. I already have my supplies with me but I wasn't planning on making them for a few weeks. But I can set some time set a side either Friday or Saturday to take pictures and explain as I go. I use Microsoft Word for all my instructions then I make PDFs. Is there a better way to do it and post it to this site? I been on for a while but I just became brave enough to post a few days ago. It would be nice to give something back. Just let me know if you are interested. SOrry for the mistakes. I'm exhausted and going to sleep now.

Be Blessed,