Thread: Flip Flops?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 11:23

Default Flip Flops?

I guess this is a two part question- I would love to add to the mix some embellished flip flops for the summer but having some issues.

1.How do you get the flower to stay on the flip flop? I have added some flowers, but they fall right off with the glue gun- should I use another adhesive, and which do you think will stay on the plastic of the flip flop?

2. What site do you order your flip flops from at a discounted rate? I searched but only found ordering crates which I don't need.

If you got this far with this post- thank for reading. Any help is appreciated!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.