View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 08:04

Default Any suggestions?

I am pretty new to this site and this is the first time I've posted a question so I hope I did this right. I recently started attempting to making my own hair bows and things so I really need some suggestions from more experienced crafters on this one. I just got some black mary jane squeaky shoes for my twin girls and I want to make it so I can put different colored bows on top to match their different outfits. My sister-in-law had a pair for her little girl several years ago but I never asked to take a good look at the shoe to see how it was done and she has since gotten rid of the shoes. Is it possible to add some kind of a loop to the top of the shoe so I can clip different bows on? If so... how should I do this?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.